April 15, 2010

You Are a Giant to Me



Lolo -VS- large mouth bass in Wisconsin 2007. Lolo won.

Listen to and/or download the song
---> The Efts - You Are a Giant to Me
YouTube version ---> You Are a Giant to Me - The Efts

This was Lolo's Valentine's Day 2009 present. For those of you who are unaware, Lolo is not physically tall. Her presence is giant to me. I guess that's what I'm trying to say in this song. She's certainly not a giant, but to me she dwarfs all others.

Lyrics: I'm fond of saying it's a speed limit, not a speed goal. I'm fond of feeling your touch when we share the same soul. You are a giant to me.

Please leave a comment for The Efts about this song

2 comments:

  1. I love this song most of all on this site. Is that a real person whistling or is it from Garageband? Very delicate and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's me whistling. Thanks for listening and for your kind words.

    ReplyDelete