February 06, 2011

The Improver - The Efts



Listen to the Youtube version -> The Improver - The Efts
Download this mp3 -> The Efts - The Improver

This is a song I wrote for Lolo's Valentine's Day 2011 present. For over 20 years I've watched Lolo slowly improve the world around her. Whether it be home improvement, gardening, teaching, or her carefully crafted WoW UI, she's always improving something. This song is dedicated to her powerful alter ego: The Improver.

Lyrics:

The Improver is your name, and improving lights your flame, you will always be the same, fixing everything that's lame

Adding to your students' lives, taking miles off of drives, saving all your ones and fives, until your rainy day arrives.

When you look into the mirror I just wish that you could picture the perfection that I see.

You are to me the perfect you.

Some things need some real improving, but don't be self disapproving, look through me, and the vision that I see.

2 comments: