November 09, 2012

Brandon's Theme

Brandon's Theme artwork by Jackson



This song is dedicated to my excellent co-worker and good pal Brandon Judy.  He's a selfless worker who has the amazing ability to easily maintain a complex network of computers spread out across five large rural counties.  Brandon's also a really good guy, deserving of a theme song for trips out to fix various IT related concerns.  Thanks for the awesome support Brandon, we hope you enjoy this one!

The artwork associated with this post is an original by Jackson.  Thanks for another fantastic picture Jack!  Your talent continues to astound me.

Lyrics:

I've got your password.
I've got your user ID.
I know your itinerary.
I've got you.

I see your data.
It travels up through my veins
and settles deep in my brains.
I've thought you.

Guess I better ride out to the job.
These people don't know what I have to do.
Nobody else can do this good of a job
I've got this place running smooth.

I know their secret thoughts
thanks to my seeker bots.
and now their hidden spots
are on display.

They need a password.
They need a user ID.
They need their itinerary.
They need me.

No comments:

Post a Comment